Основні речі після прибуття в Онтаріо та округ Віндзор-Ессекс
Ukraine immigration measures: Financial assistance
We’re giving financial assistance to help Ukrainian families who are in Canada under the Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel (CUAET).
The assistance is a one-time, non-taxable benefit. It’s to take care of your basic needs while you get settled in Canada.
How much can you expect to receive
- CAN $3,000 for each adult (18 or older)
- CAN $1,500 for each child (17 and under)
If you have problems with your payment or have questions
You can contact us at 1-833-760-1162 if you
- haven’t received any money after 5 business days, and you’ve waited another 3 to 5 days for your bank to process the deposit
- didn’t receive the right amount
- have other questions or need help with the application
We answer calls Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Eastern time.
We offer interpretation services in Ukrainian and Russian.
If you are new to Ontario, you can get settlement and orientation services to help you get settled. You can find information about, and get access to:
• health care, housing and education
• language training
• employment supports